Admission 

Our Admission Staff

Rebekah Jackson
Director of Enrollment Management

Gina Canestraro
Assistant Director of Admission

Ann Stieff
Assistant Director of Admission

Anne Peabody
Administrative Assistant

Click here for full contact details

Infographic: Benefits of Girls' Schools

Click the image to enlarge!






















Tuition & Fees

Tuition Rates 2015-2016

GradeTuition
K & Pre-1st $26,290
Grades 1-5 $26,980
Grades 6-8 $27,970
Grades 9-12 $28,400

Annual Enrollment Fee - $10% of tuition (non-refundable and credited toward tuition)

Payment Schedule

Tuition is payable in advance. The Enrollment Fee is credited to tuition. 65% of the tuition is due on August 1, with the remaining 35% due on December 1. Fees for Extended Day and other charges are billed on a monthly basis and are due upon receipt.

A late charge of 1.5% per month is due for all bills remaining unpaid for more than 30 days after the billing date.

Monthly Payment Plan

An interest-free monthly payment plan option is available - FACTS Tuition Management. To review this plan, see payment plan option below. For questions concerning FACTS, please contact Elizabeth Hehir in the Business Office at hehire@brynmawrschool.org.

FACTS

The Bryn Mawr School for Girls is pleased to offer FACTS e-Cashier by FACTS Management Company to help with the cost of eduction. Through FACTS e-Cashier you will be able to:

  • Arrange for monthly payments

FACTS e-Cashier will allow you to make payment(s) by:

  • Automatic Bank Payments from your Checking or Savings account (United States Bank Accounts Only)

The non refundable FACTS Enrollment Fee to budget payment(s) through FACTS is:

  • $41 for 10 equal payments

The non refundable FACTS Enrollment Fee will be automatically processed within 14 days of the agreement being completed by the institution and posted to the FACTS system. If you are enrolling in the FACTS Peace of Mind (POM) Benefit, the non refundable $14.00 POM Fee will be automatically added to your FACTS Enrollment Fee. The non refundable FACTS Enrollment Fee is based upon the number of payments selected for each FACTS contract period. If the entire balance due is not paid within the contract period or twelve (12) months, whichever period is shorter, an agreement is in renewal. On the renewal date of such an agreement, FACTS may assess a new FACTS Enrollment Fee.

Enroll in FACTS now!

Tuition Refund Plan

Parents should consider taking advantage of the Tuition Refund Plan option noted on the enrollment contract. This plan protects tuition fees in the event of a student's withdrawal from school. A brochure outlining the details of this plan is mailed with the enrollment agreement.

Fees

Additional Fee for the Extended Day Program

This is a nine-month, after-school program for students in the Lower School. The weekly costs will vary depending on the number of hours your child is in the program.

Additional Expenses

Students are billed for incidental fees in August. These funds cover compensation for guest speakers, yearbook, transportation to and from most day field trips and, occasionally, other miscellaneous costs.

SchoolTypeFeesTotal
Lower Incidental Fee $135

 

 

$480

  Books & Supplies $290
  Parents' Association fee $55
Middle & Upper Incidental Fee $180

 

 

$635-835

  Books & Supplies $400-600
  Parents' Association fee $55

 

 

 

      


Let us show you our school!

Questions?

If you have questions about tuition and fees not answered here, please contact the Admission Office.

If you are looking for information about Financial Aid, please click here.